3 Simple Steps to the Perfect Small Group Tour to Italy
Browse through our selection of Italy tours and pick your favourite one. Fill out our trip enquiry form. We will contact you with availability.
Once we confirm availability, we ask you to pay the deposit and send a welcome digital package with all the tour information. You can book your flight!
30 days before departure we will send you a detailed day-by-day itinerary, hotel list and contact numbers. Tour starts! Meet one of our tour directors at the meeting point and let your Italian adventure begin!
Join one of our Italy tours and experience our passion and knowledge of our beautiful country!
Commitment to Service
Enthusiastic and Very Knowledgable
Thank You Antonio!
Excellent Guides and Drivers
Awaken Your Senses
Classic Destination Tours
Take a tour of Italy’s top destinations, Rome, Florence, Venice, Cinque Terre, and the Amalfi Coast, and enjoy all the best that these beautiful and historic locations have to offer.
Regional Full Immersion Tours
We specialize in regional locations and organize or tours to provide you with the best parts of each region. You’ll be able to immerse yourself fully in the local culture
Why Savour Italy Tours?
Frequently Asked Questions
Our tour groups range in size from 10 to 20 travellers. This offers many advantages, including being able to drive through secondary roads in a private mini-coach, enjoy meals at a communal table at family wineries and small trattorias, and become fully immersed in the Italian culture and language by listening closely to the Tour Director.
Yes! All of our small group tours can be customized for private groups. We also specialize in creating personalized itineraries based on your group’s specific interests, travel style, budget, and needs.
Don’t worry, we can explore other options for getting you to Italy! Please get in touch with us and we’ll let you know about any newly added departure dates, and options for booking that small group tour as a custom package.
All breakfasts, plus a variety of lunches or dinners as detailed in each itinerary. Food selection is typical of the area you are visiting and all menus are reviewed by Savour Italy’s owner and Sommelier Antonio.
Each of our small group tours includes:
- Accommodation in hand-picked hotels with every effort made to choose the best-rated available in each area.
- A variety of authentic, regional meals typical of the area you are visiting. All menu and wines are reviewed by Savour Italy’s owner and Sommelier Antonio.
- All group activities and excursions as per itinerary.
- Transportation with private mini-coach bus.
- Local tour director with group throughout tour.
- Group transfers from/to airport at arrival/departure.
- Some gratuities and taxes.
The following is not included in our small group tours:
- Gratuities to the bus driver and tour leader.
- Hotel tourist taxes to pay at check out (from 3 to 7 euro per day).
- Any item or service of a personal nature.
- Travel, cancellation, and medical insurance.
Yes! Our tours are designed to offer you time at leisure in between activities and excursions to explore areas on your own. We’re also happy to offer recommendations on where to eat and what to see during your leisure time.